I read a lot of the awesome blogs out there which is what inspired me to create this blog. I am excited and also very nervous! :)
I'm fairly new to papercrafting and most of what I create is a CASE of someone else's fabulous work! Pretty much everything I've learned was through the lovely ladies online who are kind enough to share their creativity with us! I just started using sketches to create cards and so far I've used 3 sketches.
Let's get started with the 3rd sketch I used which is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch for this week MOJO306. If anyone actually reads this blog please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Here is the sketch:
Here is my take:
I've never made a card like this before but I really like it! :) The supplies I used are all Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted. Thanks for looking!
- Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), & Smoky Slate (131202) Cardstock
- Purple polka dot DSP and purple flower are from The Paper Studio brand at Hobby Lobby
- From My Heart stamp set (132007 wood & 126557 clear)
- Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399)
- Jet Black StāzOn Ink Pad (101406)