Background

Friday, August 16, 2013

My plunge into the blogging world with an entry for Mojo Monday # MOJO306

Hello Internet World!  This is my first blog and my very first blog post.  I'm not really sure what I'm doing so please bear with me!  :)  I am currently a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but so far only as a hobbyist.  I would love to be able to grow my business but mostly I just want to share my creativity with the papercrafting world!

I read a lot of the awesome blogs out there which is what inspired me to create this blog.  I am excited and also very nervous!  :)

I'm fairly new to papercrafting and most of what I create is a CASE of someone else's fabulous work!  Pretty much everything I've learned was through the lovely ladies online who are kind enough to share their creativity with us! I just started using sketches to create cards and so far I've used 3 sketches.

Let's get started with the 3rd sketch I used which is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch for this week MOJO306.  If anyone actually reads this blog please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Here is the sketch:




Here is my take:


I've never made a card like this before but I really like it!  :)  The supplies I used are all Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.  Thanks for looking!  

Sarah

Supplies:

  • Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), & Smoky Slate (131202) Cardstock
  • Purple polka dot DSP and purple flower are from The Paper Studio brand at Hobby Lobby
  • From My Heart stamp set (132007 wood & 126557 clear)
  • Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
  • Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
  • Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399)
  • Jet Black StāzOn Ink Pad (101406)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! You'll make my day! :-)