Background

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mojo Monday Sketch MOJO307

Hello again!  Thank you to everyone who took a moment to check out my last card!  I don't know what happened but there was a problem with the comments on my blog.  I had 3 people tell me they left comments but none of the comments showed up!  I did some research and I hope I fixed the problem.  So, if you stop by this week, please try to leave a comment!  I'd love to know what you think of my take on Mojo Monday sketch challenge #307.  

I had a bit of trouble coming up with an idea for this sketch and then I had an idea but couldn't figure out what paper to use or what images, etc., etc.  I worked on this card 3 or 4 different times last week and finally finished it last night!  I'm sure part of my problem was I didn't feel very good all week.  It's a bad time of year for my allergies and boy did I have a tough week!  Today is the last day to post a picture of my card on the Mojo Monday website.  I'm so glad I finished in time!

Here is the sketch: 




Here is my card (click to enlarge): 



I absolutely LOVE this card!!  I love Halloween and I think this card is sooo cute!  :)  It's hard to tell but the little mummy guy is popped up on dimensionals and his eye is a wiggly eye!  Anyone who's familiar with Stampin' Up probably remembers this set from last year's holiday catalog and the googly eyes to go with it!  Even though this card was a struggle for me I had a lot of fun making it.  I hope you like it! 

Have a great week and hopefully I'll "see" you later this week with a card for the next challenge!  :)

If anyone would like to order from me please email me at stampinseals@gmail.com and I will be happy to help!  If I start getting orders regularly then I will re-activate my Stampin' Up! website. 

Supplies:
(All supplies used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Mixed Medley (retired hostess set, I used the spiderweb), Googly Ghouls (retired)
Ink: Jet Black StāzOn Ink Pad (101406), Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad (101731)
Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Rich Razzleberry (115316), and various retired Halloween DSP packs
Accessories: Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Chevron Embossing Folder (127749), 2-1/2 Inch Circle Punch (120906), Circle Scissor Plus (Currently on Clearance Rack for 1/2 off! - 112530), Glass Mat 13 X 13 (Also on Clearance for 1/2 off! - 112531), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Paper Snips (103579), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Halloween 3-D stickers (by K&Company) 

3 comments:

  1. Love love love it! Maybe someday I'll be as creative as you! Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! My comments work! Thank you, Casey! :) I already think you're as creative as me!

      Delete

Please leave a comment! You'll make my day! :-)